Nugavila Coconut flour is made from finely ground and dried coconut meat which is high in fiber, protein, and healthy fats and is free from wheat and other grains. Cocnut flour is an alternative to wheat and other grain flour and also benefits health in large as it comes as a gluten free product. The rich, natural and unique sweetness of cocnut flour adds fine tastes for baked food. We certify that our coconut flour does not contain any sulfites of sweeteners
Coconut flour is a prefect, model-proof, gluten free substitute for most conventional flours.
Coconut flour – derived from coconut meat – improves the texture of baked products. Coconut flour is also known as coconut fiber. Coconut fibers are very low in carbohydrates and calories and full of soluble and insoluble fiber; one tablespoon of coconut flour contains only 30 kilo calories gainst 10 grams of fiber, which is two times as many as wheat fiber, four times as much as oat bran and twenty times as much as white flour.
Fiber, of which people on a low carb diet tend to lack easily, is beneficial to digestion, preventing constipation. Fiber can furthermore aid weight loss (coconut fibers are also known as a ‘metabolic medicine’), lower cholesterol and protect heart health. Coconut flour is gluten-free and free of phytic acid, which prevents absorption of important nutrients.
Other characteristics and health benefits of coconut flour are:
– A ccelerated ability to e xcrete o f toxins from the body, including carcinogenic toxins
– High protein
– Low fat, of which mostly lauric acid
– Anti-fungal (perfect for candida suffers!)
– Protects against strokes
– Significant decrease in blood pressure
– Boosting testosterone levels (stimulates formation of muscle tissue and breakdown of fat, reduces cellulite)
– Low glycemic index, meaning the particular carbs only have a minor
influence on blood sugar level
– Balances blood sugar and insulin levels and increases insulin sensitivity, reducing symptoms associated with diabetes